Thank you for visiting the donor-funded scholarships listing! These scholarships allow donors to meet individual student needs through annually funded or endowed named scholarships. You will find a listing of scholarships below.
- To be considered for donor-funded scholarships, candidates must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the general application as well as any applications for specific scholarships.
- To complete a required scholarship application, you must first sign in with your CedarNet login you use to access the general application. You will then have the opportunity to complete your general profile and, if applicable, apply for specific scholarships.
- All Cedarville University students with a completed general application who meet the scholarship criteria will be considered.
- The Executive Director of Financial Aid and/or a scholarship committee of Cedarville University faculty and staff select recipients.
- Unless noted as a one-time award, donor-funded scholarships may be renewed for subsequent years if the recipients continue to complete the general application and meet the criteria (however, renewal is not guaranteed).